Health is very precious and you can save it. It’s very much essential to live a healthy life. The environment you live in can really make a big difference when it comes to health. You in fact are real custodian to safeguard your surroundings as well as well as your personal hygiene.
What can be happened ?
Diseases are everywhere around us and we keenly observe 5 out of 10 people may have infectious or contagious diseases that you may not see with the naked eye. We human beings are living in an atmosphere where we are too much expose to many bacteria and other disease causing elements. We get into contact with them when we breathe and such elements are already in the air which are and can be spread from one person to another too. Sometimes after going through such situation one get into some disease or in other case it many time to get into some disease. If we have a look of our lifestyle we have become too much artificial even the food we eat is also made out of artificial ingredients which can harm a person’s health very badly. The same way unhygienic environment is also a reason behind the occurrence of infectious diseases. Here we need to segregate the different outcomes of the unhygienic environment in the form of diseases.
- Food poisoning
- Skin disease
- Stomach disturbances
- Lung Diseases
1. Air Pollution
- Vehicle or manufacturing exhaust.
- Forest fires, volcanic eruptions, dry soil erosion, and other natural sources.
- Building construction or demolition.
- Increased sediment from soil erosion.
- Improper waste disposal and littering.
- Leaching of soil pollution into water supplies.
- Organic material decay in water supplies.
3. Soil Pollution
- Perilous waste and sewage spills.
- Non-sustainable farming practices, such as the heavy use of inorganic pesticides.
- Strip mining, deforestation, and other destructive practices.
- Household dumping and littering.
4. Noise pollution
- Manufacturing plants
- Construction or demolition
5. Thermal pollution
- Power plants
- Urban stretch
- Air pollution particulates that trap heat
- Loss of temperature curbing water supplies
6. Light pollution
- Large cities
- Billboards and advertising
- Night time sporting events and other late night entertainment ventures.
7. Visual pollution
- Power lines
- Construction areas
- Billboards and advertising
- Neglected areas or objects such as polluted vacant fields or abandoned buildings.
8. Radioactive pollution
- Nuclear power plant accidents or leakage
- Inappropriate nuclear waste disposal
- Uranium mining operations
The power available at any given time in the body is limited. If some part of this power is spent in wasteful activities connected with unhygienic living, the result will be that essential activities will be starved of power. The connection between unhygienic environment and health is very much problematic for the human beings. Pollution is a significant problem facing the environment. As the population of the world is growing so does the amount of harmful substances that are killing the hygienic entity of environment as well as the health of a human.